I'm Sabrina, a content and creative strategist with a strong design background. I graduated from OCAD University's Advertising Program and have had the privilege of working with advertising agencies and design studios like trevor//peter, Publicis Groupe, and HXOUSE.
Throughout my career, I have had the opportunity to collaborate on captivating campaigns for brands such as HOKA, Diageo, Foot Locker, Nike, and Spotify. With a strong design background and a strategic mindset, I bring a unique perspective to my work. I thrive on the challenge of translating client objectives into innovative and impactful strategies that captivate audiences. From concept development to execution, I'm dedicated to creating content that not only resonates but also drives tangible results for brands.
I believe in the power of storytelling and the impact it can have on connecting brands with their audiences. By combining my design expertise with strategic thinking, I strive to create cohesive and memorable brand experiences that leave a lasting impression. Joining forces with talented teams, I've been fortunate to contribute to campaigns that push boundaries and break new ground.
Contact me here.
MARCH 2022 - PRESENT
Self-Employed, Toronto - Freelance Creative
- Clients include various design studios and agencies including, HXOUSE and trevor//peter. Worked on brands such as HOKA, Spotify, Diageo, and Sony Pictures Entertainment.
- Working with various agency teams and design studios to create and enhance brand identities for clients.
- Creating and executing new marketing strategies, identity research, and design concepts.
- Working collaboratively to bring ideas from initial concept to execution.
- Creating presentation concepts and coordinating creative ideas for marketing a brand launches across print and digital.
- Managing and coordinating campaign timelines alongside design and production schedules to meet tight deadlines without compromising client satisfaction.
- Researching marketplace trends and organizing insights to create strategy briefs.
- Maintaining client relationships and cross-functional collaboration.
OCTOBER 2021 - DECEMBER 2021
trevor//peter, Toronto - Design Intern
- Developed and executed art direction for print, digital, and experiential campaigns across multiple brands.
- Assisted with design and mock-ups for presentations to clients.
- Adhered to brand guidelines, collaborated with other art directors and teams, and updated designs to meet new brand standards.
- Produced final assets such as billboards, social media content, and posters for marketing campaigns and gained expert-level production skills to ensure high-quality assets.
- Developed templates for production files and client presentations.
- Worked on brands such as Nike, Foot Locker, Peleton, Red Bull, and Spotify.
MAY 2021 - AUGUST 2021
Publicis Canada, Toronto - Design Intern
- Collaborated with the creative team to further understand the creative brief to ensure the delivery of relevant and consistent interactive creative solutions.
-Made changes and minor design updates to existing projects.
- Created style/brand guides and templates and assisted on special projects, including visual identity and branding for client products and agency initiatives.
- Worked on brands such as Heineken, Jeep, and Bell.
MAY 2018 - AUGUST 2018
Department of Canadian Heritage, Toronto - Communications Assistant Intern
- Developed and reviewed press releases, speeches, media lines, articles, and multiple communications products.
- Coordinated various events and worked on developing and implementing marketing campaigns, digital content, and branding initiatives.
- Provided communications support to executives and assisted in managing operations within the department.
- Monitored social media accounts and developed new content across media channels, to increase awareness of department-funded events and projects.